LALSTOP K61 Biofungicide 1 Kilogram Grower Pack (Mycostop WP)
Developed from a naturally occurring bacteria, Streptomyces griseoviridis, LALSTOP® K61 WP (Mycostop WP) is a preventative product that thrives in the rhizosphere for several weeks and provides effective control on a wide range of pathogens including damping-off caused by various fungi, such as Alternaria and Rhizoctonia solani; and wilt and root diseases caused by Fusarium, Phytophthora and Pythium. When applied as a drench or spray, the dried spores and mycelium of the Streptomyces culture in LALSTOP K61 WP germinate and begin to grow on and around the plant root system. This creates a biological defense against seed and soil-borne pathogens, giving your plants a strong start for vigorous growth and development. Streptomyces deprives pathogenic fungi of space and nourishment by colonizing plant roots, where it also acts as a hyperparasite, disrupting cell walls of pathogens and producing metabolites that further inhibit and disrupt these pathogens.
- Organic & 100% natural
- Based on a naturally occurring, live bacterium (Streptomyces sp. strain K61) that readily colonizes roots for extended protection.
- Use on all crops such as medicinal herbs, vegetables and ornamentals
- Can be used simultaneously with nematodes and other biological control organisms, compatible with most IPM programs (see Compatibility Guide below)
- Control or suppression of many root rot and wilt pathogenic fungi, such as Pythium, Fusarium, Alteraria, Phomopsis, Phizoctonia, Phytophthora and Botrytis
- Ideal for Hydroponics, solves most root rot issues
- Works equally well in organic, mineral and artificial growing media, and field soils
- Easy application by drench, surface spray or through hydroponic delivery
- No known risks for resistance due to multiple modes of action
- Safe to apply, regardless of plant maturity/stage
- Leaves no toxic residues
- *Ships as 10x 100 gram packets*
LALSTOP K61 is used by growers for disease caused by Pythium, Fusarium, Rhizoctonia, Alternaria, Phomopsis, and to a lesser extent for Botrytis and Phytophtora. LALSTOP K61 has particularly good activity against Fusarium, and is increasingly used as a seed treatment for Pythium, Fusarium, and other seedling pathogens.
LALSTOP K61 has been shown to increase plant vigor and yields even in the absence of obvious root pathogen activity, as the Streptomyces produce plant root stimulating hormones that benefit plant health overall.
- Soil Drench: 0.01-0.1% suspension (1-10 grams mixed into 5 gallons of water) - Typical use rate for most garden applications: 1 gram per 10 gallons of water, with each mixed gallon covering 10~ square feet of planted area
- Foliar spray: 0.05% suspension (10 grams mixed into 5 gallons of water)
- Foliar fog: 0.3-.45 grams per 100 square feet. See label for water volume
- Drip: 2.3-4.6 grams per 100 square feet
- Incorporation in potting media: 0.05% suspension (10 grams mixed into 5 gallons of water) incorporated at 8-20 gallons per cubic yard
- Hydroponic NFT: 2.5 grams per 1000 plants
- Hydroponic Rockwool: 20-25 grams per 1000 plants
- Hydroponic Recirculating/Deep Water Culture (DWC): 1 gram per 25 gallons of recirculating water
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Increíble valor por su precio, sin duda uno de los mejores productos en el mercado, necesito más!
Symbiosys Grow came and helped us diagnose a disease problem that we are having. The problem is Pythium it turns out. So now we are using this K61 (same biological that is MYCOSTOP WP) for prevention and have not had any sick plants since starting this. It is a living organism that lives in the plant roots and crowds out other diseases. It also makes beneficial enzymes that increase yield, so it will pay for itself! 5 stars for K61 and 5 stars for Symbiosys Grow.
Incredible value if you use alot of biofungicide. Our shop has 12 rooms with 350 gallon deep water culture hydro systems in each one. This bulk pack makes it affordable to treat everything all the time. Ask for details about how to use it and they will give you a bunch of real world info they have grown cannabis professionally so they are not just guessing like other places online. They have a PHD plant disease guy too so they know what they are doing.