LALSTOP K61 Biofungicide 100 Gram (Mycostop WP)
Developed from a naturally occurring bacteria, Streptomyces griseoviridis, LALSTOP® K61 WP (Mycostop WP) is a preventative product that thrives in the rhizosphere for several weeks and provides effective control on a wide range of pathogens including damping-off caused by various fungi, such as Alternaria and Rhizoctonia solani; and wilt and root diseases caused by Fusarium, Phytophthora and Pythium. When applied as a drench or spray, the dried spores and mycelium of the Streptomyces culture in LALSTOP K61 WP germinate and begin to grow on and around the plant root system. This creates a biological defense against seed and soil-borne pathogens, giving your plants a strong start for vigorous growth and development. Streptomyces deprives pathogenic fungi of space and nourishment by colonizing plant roots, where it also acts as a hyperparasite, disrupting cell walls of pathogens and producing metabolites that further inhibit and disrupt these pathogens.
- Organic & 100% natural
- Based on a naturally occurring, live bacterium (Streptomyces sp. strain K61) that readily colonizes roots for extended protection.
- Use on all crops such as medicinal herbs, vegetables and ornamentals
- Can be used simultaneously with nematodes and other biological control organisms, compatible with most IPM programs (see Compatibility Guide below)
- Control or suppression of many root rot and wilt pathogenic fungi, such as Pythium, Fusarium, Alteraria, Phomopsis, Phizoctonia, Phytophthora and Botrytis
- Ideal for Hydroponics, solves most root rot issues
- Works equally well in organic, mineral and artificial growing media, and field soils
- Easy application by drench, surface spray or through hydroponic delivery
- No known risks for resistance due to multiple modes of action
- Safe to apply, regardless of plant maturity/stage
- Leaves no toxic residues
LALSTOP K61 is used by growers for disease caused by Pythium, Fusarium, Rhizoctonia, Alternaria, Phomopsis, and to a lesser extent for Botrytis and Phytophtora. LALSTOP K61 has particularly good activity against Fusarium, and is increasingly used as a seed treatment for Pythium, Fusarium, and other seedling pathogens.
LALSTOP K61 has been shown to increase plant vigor and yields even in the absence of obvious root pathogen activity, as the Streptomyces produce plant root stimulating hormones that benefit plant health overall.
- Soil Drench: 0.01-0.1% suspension (1-10 grams mixed into 5 gallons of water) - Typical use rate for most garden applications: 1 gram per 10 gallons of water, with each mixed gallon covering 10~ square feet of planted area
- Foliar spray: 0.05% suspension (10 grams mixed into 5 gallons of water)
- Foliar fog: 0.3-.45 grams per 100 square feet. See label for water volume
- Drip: 2.3-4.6 grams per 100 square feet
- Incorporation in potting media: 0.05% suspension (10 grams mixed into 5 gallons of water) incorporated at 8-20 gallons per cubic yard
- Hydroponic NFT: 2.5 grams per 1000 plants
- Hydroponic Rockwool: 20-25 grams per 1000 plants
- Hydroponic Recirculating/Deep Water Culture (DWC): 1 gram per 25 gallons of recirculating water
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
El envío llego a tiempo y el día marcado, ademas de que el producto funciona como lo promete, vienen con instrucciones en español, no es que lo necesite. Pero es un lindo detalle. Comprare más
Precio calidad es inmejorable. Es igual al Mycostop WP pero con a mejor precio sin duda. Super recomendado
15kg bulk order received quickly no problems. Excellent support & help with application rates
Had some questions about this before buying it. SymBioSys provided a huge amount of test data and real-world use cases to help us make a decision. After the tech support we new we could not go wrong. Ask them about anything they sell they actually know what they are doing and use these products the same way most of us are for hemp or cannabis. The tech guys are growers and have commercial experience. There is even a Plant Pathologist that can help.
As many others have said Streptomyces is one of the only ways to prevent pythium disease. No spraying or chemicals and this is OMRI listed and certified.
Our shop has used Mycostop WP from this supplier for almost 10 years in deep water culture systems. No chillers are needed even in summer and we never have root rot or pythium. It is cheap insurance for high value crops that cannot be lost.
Same microbe and same results for much less money per treatment! We are a commercial hemp farm and CBD/CBG producer, this product is registered and legal for use on our plants. On MED list as well and is OMRI.