LALSTOP G46 Biofungicide 100 Gram (Prestop WG)
LALSTOP G46 WG controls a variety of both foliar and soilborne diseases in fruit, vegetable, herb, and ornamental crops. LALSTOP G46 Biofungicide (Prestop WG) contains contains mycelium and spores of Gliocladium catenulatum, a naturally occurring soil fungus that is safe to growers, consumers, beneficial insects, and the surrounding environment. This fungus deprives pathogenic fungi of space and nourishment by colonizing plant roots, where it also acts as a hyperparasite, disrupting cell walls of pathogens and producing metabolites that further inhibit these pathogens.
- Controls foliar diseases caused by Alternaria, Anthracnose (Colletotrichum), Bipolaris, Botrytis, Cladosporium, Didymella, Fusarium, Monilinia, Mycosphaerella, Nectria, Penicillium and Sclerotinia
- Controls root and seed borne diseases casued by Alternaria, Bipolaris, Botrytis, Cladosporium, Colletotrichum, Fusarium, Mycosphaerella, Penicillium, Phytophthora, Plasmodiophora, Plicaria, Pyrenochaeta, Pythium, and Verticillium
- Suppresses Powdery Mildew, Rhizoctonia, and Sclerotinia
- Serves as a protective barrier against pathogens, enabling robost plant growth that naturally leads to reduced susceptibility to diseases
- Compatible with most IPM programs (see Compatibility Guide below)
- No known risks for resistance due ot multiple modes of action
- LALSTOP G46 WG is 10x more concentrated than Prestop WP formulation - use at 10% of previous rates! Equivalent to 1 Kilogram of Prestop WP
- Registered for use in all US States (Hawaii pending approval)
- Academic trials showed LALSTOP G46 to be superior to Rootshield, Plantshield, Actinovate, Cease, and Serenade against many diseases. LALSTOP G46 is often equally effective to chemical fungicides
- Ideal for organic growers, 100% safe for human consumption
- Can be applied as spray, drench, drip irrigation, or incorporated in media or soil
- Re-Entry Interval: 4 hours
- General application interval: every 3-6 weeks
- OMRI listed
- Ships as 1x 100 gram packet
Foliar spray: 0.05% suspension (10g/5 gal water).
Foliar fog: 0.3-.45g/100 sq.ft. See label for water volume.
Soil Drench: 0.01-0.1% suspension (1-10g/gal). See label for depth of media.
Drip: 2.3-4.6 g/100 sq ft.
Incorporation in potting media: A 0.05% suspension (10g/5 gal water) and 8-20 gals per cu.yd.
Hydroponic NFT: 2.5g/1000 plants
Hydroponic Rockwool: 20-25g/1000 plants
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This effective fungicide has been on the market worldwide as PRESTOP WP and WG for many years. Wonderful that it is available in sizes under 1kg now as it was not in the past. Wettable Granular formulation does dissolve in water if given adequate time to do so.
Natural solution for wilt and rot and it works on almost all plants. Big package goes quite a ways and will treat a large number of plants.