LALSTOP G46 Biofungicide 1 Kilogram Grower Pack (Prestop WG)
LALSTOP G46 WG controls a variety of both foliar and soilborne diseases in fruit, vegetable, herb, and ornamental crops. LALSTOP G46 Biofungicide (Prestop WG) contains contains mycelium and spores of Gliocladium catenulatum, a naturally occurring soil fungus that is safe to growers, consumers, beneficial insects, and the surrounding environment. This fungus deprives pathogenic fungi of space and nourishment by colonizing plant roots, where it also acts as a hyperparasite, disrupting cell walls of pathogens and producing metabolites that further inhibit these pathogens.
- Controls foliar diseases caused by Alternaria, Anthracnose (Colletotrichum), Bipolaris, Botrytis, Cladosporium, Didymella, Fusarium, Monilinia, Mycosphaerella, Nectria, Penicillium and Sclerotinia
- Controls root and seed borne diseases casued by Alternaria, Bipolaris, Botrytis, Cladosporium, Colletotrichum, Fusarium, Mycosphaerella, Penicillium, Phytophthora, Plasmodiophora, Plicaria, Pyrenochaeta, Pythium, and Verticillium
- Suppresses Powdery Mildew, Rhizoctonia, and Sclerotinia
- Serves as a protective barrier against pathogens, enabling robost plant growth that naturally leads to reduced susceptibility to diseases
- Compatible with most IPM programs (see Compatibility Guide below)
- No known risks for resistance due ot multiple modes of action
- LALSTOP G46 WG is 10x more concentrated than Prestop WP formulation - use at 10% of previous rates! Equivalent to 10 Kilograms of Prestop WP
- Registered for use in all US States (Hawaii pending approval)
- Academic trials showed LALSTOP G46 to be superior to Rootshield, Plantshield, Actinovate, Cease, and Serenade against many diseases. LALSTOP G46 is often equally effective to chemical fungicides
- Ideal for organic growers, 100% safe for human consumption
- Can be applied as spray, drench, drip irrigation, or incorporated in media or soil
- Re-Entry Interval: 4 hours
- General application interval: every 3-6 weeks
- OMRI listed
- Ships as 10x 100 gram packets
Foliar spray: 0.05% suspension (10g/5 gal water).
Foliar fog: 0.3-.45g/100 sq.ft. See label for water volume.
Soil Drench: 0.01-0.1% suspension (1-10g/gal). See label for depth of media.
Drip: 2.3-4.6 g/100 sq ft.
Incorporation in potting media: A 0.05% suspension (10g/5 gal water) and 8-20 gals per cu.yd.
Hydroponic NFT: 2.5g/1000 plants
Hydroponic Rockwool: 20-25g/1000 plants
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Amazing pricing for large scale growers. We've received excellent support from Symbiosys Grow Supply in Colorado and their team. Big thanks to their plant pathologist for confirming our Pythium problem and schooling us a bit on how to keep things under control!
Large order (several KG's) delivered next day in Denver, CO. Shipping was same day. Yields are up and the plants seem healthier overall, we are trying to prevent disease at this point rather than fight it after it's already a problem. So far this has been a solid philosophy for our platform.